Sunday, October 08, 2006

More ideas

Been a long time since I put something up here but I am going to take another shot at it. I have been working on a new idea that has to do with some new technology that has just gone through the FCC and been approved. Now it is a rush to get all the bits of technology working together. Trying to get a finished product is one thing, getting the applications written that will go on the hardware is another.
I have been reading and reading more on the current technology and trying to find out if there has been any other companies or people who are doing the same things. Seems like there is a good start of people trying ideas that all skim the outlying circle but none have bentured into the large idea. I think with this idea, once you have written the initial applicaiton, you are going to see all the other possiblities that are available or needed in the communities.
I have always been more involved and interested in the software and internet companies as it seems like a more attainable idea path and something I have been involved with since I started working in technology, so this new idea that is more product and hardware based is taking a little time to get a handle one. So it is RFP's and product bios for me this month.
Off to the book store for more reading.

No comments: